- 6 Rolls of Smarties
- 3 Treat-sizes boxes of Nerds
- 3 Mini Twix
- 6 Mini 3 Musketeers
- 7 Hershey’s Kisses
- 2 Fun-Size packs of Milk Chocolate M&M’s
- 5 Snack-Size Twizzlers
- 6 Dum-Dum Pops
- 3 Mini York Peppermint Patties
Entries in Wellness (5)
Has your family all ready started carving pumpkins? If so save those pumpkin seeds! Pumpkin seeds contain 5 grams of protein & fiber per one-ounce serving and are a good source of zinc and magnesium. Clean the “guts” off them, spritz with cooking spray and sprinkle with a little sugar, salt, cinnamon & chili powder. Bake on a roasting sheet at 325 for 10 minutes and you’ll have a DELICIOUS snack the whole family will love!
Grab your kiddo’s jump rope and start jumping! Jumping rope blasts calories, works your heart and lungs and increases bone density. It’s also great for teaching rhythm, can be done anywhere and is fun!
- Workout pretty hard, daily.
- Stay on the slim side.
- Breast-feed if you can.
- Eat more plants.
- Lose the vices.
You'll be AMAZED at the difference you can make in your health by making a few lifestyle changes. You'll feel better, look better and live longer! Who can argue with that!!!!
- Make-over your diet. Fill your plate with fresh produce, lean proteins & low-fat dairy. Cut back on processed items and switch to whole grain carbs. Replace sweets with fruit and hydrate with water!
- Get Moving! Physical activity is a must! Aim to get your heart rate up 30-60 minutes a day. For me it helps to schedule my workouts. I pencil in everything from walking the dog to a Zumba class.
- Quit Smoking. We all know that smoking has DRASTIC effects on your health. If your still smoking start taking necessary step TODAY to quit. For more info check out www.cancer.org.