- Lie face down on mat resting on the forearms, palms flat on the floor.
- Push off the floor, raising up onto toes and resting on the elbows.
- Keep your back flat, in a straight line from head to heels.
- Tilt your pelvis and contract your abdominals to prevent your tush from sticking up in the air or dropping in the middle.
- Press your weight back, out through your heels.
- Work up to hold for 60 seconds, lower, rest and repeat 5 times.
Entries in Weekly Wellness with Kara (11)
Who new fruit could be hydrating??? Melon is the PERFECT summer hot-weather food. It hydrates you without bloating and it fills you up! To keep your belly flat this summer try and avoid bloat inducing foods such as artificial sweeteners, broccoli, cabbage, and beans.
Keep some baking soda in your bathroom to ...
- Freshen your breath! - Stir 1 teaspoon into 1/2 cup of water and swish.
- Exfoliate your skin! - Mix 3 parts baking soda into 1 part water and use this amazingly cheap scrub on your face and body.
- Remove Product Build-up! - Add 1 teaspoon of baking soda to your shampoo and refresh your hair.